Hey i was on my period and i had sex can i get pregnant?
Answers: Unlikely, but yes.
Yes if it was un protected
your never safe from pregnancy
umm yeah you could. Isnt that wait condoms are for? If your so concered on getting pregant then dont have sex. Or go on birth control or use a condom!!
Yeah u might be wait until next time your suppose to have period if it dosent come you should take a test!! Good Luck
This question AMAZES me and it's on here about every four or five questions..IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX THEN THERE IS ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY YOU COULD GET PREGNANT REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU HAVE SEX! thanks for the two points!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Confused as to when symptoms of menopause actually begin?
- Does every girl have ti bleed on her first time of having sex?
- What could this be??
- I have pcos and my endo doctor told me my testosterone level was high of 95. How is this affecting my health??
- When does the depo shot leave your body?
- Goosebumps after heavy workout session?
- Ladies can you help me understand!!?
- Is it true it is unsafe for shave/wax/cut pubic hair?
- Has anyone tried the today sponge?
- Can someone tell me what toejam is and do you ever get that? and i don't mean sock lint.?