Has anyone had good experiences with ortho tri-cyclen lo?
Answers: I actually lost 15 pounds when I went on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo. I absoultely love it. It makes my periods much shorter and longer, though, this happened over time, not immediately. However, every pill acts differently on every woman. You just have to find the best one for you. I have had no problems with this one, though. It even lessened my PMS symptoms.
Those symptoms are true of ANY estrogen birth control. The "low estrogen" formulas are supposed to have less side effects. I'd talk to your OB, and ask about Yasmin. I think it uses a different hormone.
iv been on Tri Cyclen for about two years. ive gained some weight, and there are a few mood swings but they are few and far between.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- 33 weeks and had an ultrasound saw that my babys head is pretty big and im really small will i need a c-sec?
- This is a personal question..?
- New to birth control?
- How long after a miscarriage do you start your period?
- Question about Mirena IUD?
- Can hard dieting stop your period?
- I have this rash on my back thigh i just started my period again too...?
- Sex Question?
- Sagging boobs?
- During ovulation I have a little bit of dark discharges, what can it be?