Should I continue taking birth control pills AFTER taking Plan B?
Answers: I have to say that ONLY your doctor should tell you how to continue for sure. No one else has your medical history and the experience and knowledge of using these chemicals in your body.
If they try to give you the nurse when you call, stand firm and say that you need to speak with your doctor today (he/she may need to call you back). Make an emergency appointment if you have to in order to see him and get his medical opinion.
I urge you not to take anyone's advice anonomously over the internet on this matter.
Of course you should finnish the pack.
I would suggest you call your gynecologist or a gynecologist. They are the doctor and will be able to tell you what to do. I would use back up protection until you are on the pill for another full month.
Yes!! You should always stick to the regime of your birth control.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Natural breast lift and shape?
- Two Questions about Birth Control techniques - would like answers with source material?
- When did you start shaving?
- How long does it take to ovulate after giving birth still born at 25 weeks pregnant?
- Get sex feeling a lot when my husband touches me ..but when my husband and me have sex i'm not getting satisf
- When is the best time for me and my girlfriend to have sex when she isn't likely to get pregnant?
- Big problem...i start spotting after I drink coffee...not heavy though, but still a problem.?
- Has anyone found that anal has become painful after childbirth?
- Am i pregnant?
- How many callories should i have in a day?