Should i go ahead and get breast implants?
Answers: One man's opinion: big fake breasts are less appealing than small real ones. Just the idea of stuffing your flesh with bagged chemicals for appearances' sake is repulsive. If your looks are so important that you'd go under the knife, instead just pay attention to keeping your weight down, chin up, and game on. Someone will love you -- yourself I hope first.
Smile. You're okay.
Well, that's really up to you. Personally, I think they are gross. I work in healthcare and see them and examine people who have them frequently, and I can ALWAYS tell who has them just by looking at them. They look and feel weird, and if you truly are as flat as a board it will look totally obvious because of the lack of breast tissue to surround it. More importantly, it lowers the ability to evaluate the breast for abnormalities, including cancer. That may not be important to you now, but trut me it will be eventually. Besides, there are so many awesome bras out there that can make you look fabulous! Good luck!
Be proud for what you have, having bigger boobs doesn't always have a good benefit. Think about it like this, breasts are there to feed or tend to babies. From a site which taught me a lot, www.007.com, it showed a woman who was completely flat-chested, yet she was able to nuture her children with no complications.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have a question about STD's mature ppl only plz?
- About deodarant...?
- I am my Bf did unprotected sex , due to fear of pregnan i take Mala D but my periods delay pls advic soon posb
- Im thinking about getting the Paragaurd IUD, Has any one had one put in recently? Does it hurt? Does it work?
- I want to know what is wrong with me...?!?
- My experienced girls only please?
- Getting pregnant while on the pill?
- Any gynecologist around?
- Periods and pregnancy?
- Do anti depressants affect sex drive?