When it is cold in a room i feel warm. When other people are fine, i will be hot. Why is this? What can i do?
Answers: Talk to your doc about having your thyroid checked.
I suffered for years with over-active thyroid. The main symptom was feeling hot all of the time, sweaty palms, etc.
i am 16, and recently i have had the same exact prob! hah i hope we both find out what to do about it
Where a bra. lol jk... you should keep something with you. Maybe you could get accupuncture. i heard it helps a lot. My mom was always cold bt then she started blasting theair conditioning full blast and i froze to death.
I used to be very shy and I would feel like this all the time. I think you will outgrow it.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What is the root cause of pain during sex?
- When does the depo shot (birth control) start taking affect?
- Free Vibrators??
- My nipples hurt...?
- Food Poisoning? Flu? Stomach Flu?
- Mirinium coil dilemma help please?
- Is there any harm in taking cramp pills when you dont have cramps?
- Can you help me answer this..?
- One of my breasts is smaller?
- Has anyone ever used ENDOTINE ribbons?