Why does it grow so slowly?
Answers: hair has a growth cycle. Some people's cycle is as short as 1 year, while others can have up to 5-7. The shorter your hair cycle is, the shorter you hair will be. You can grow it and grow it, but if you have a short hair cycle, your hair will stay the same length and not ever get any longer.
Hair normally doesnt grow that quickly. Make sure you get your hair trimmed like 1/2-1 inch every once in a while, that will promote faster hair growth
If it grows 1/2 inch every threee weeks, tat is not slow. It's actually slightly faster than average. Most people average 1/2 inch per month.
it depends on your genetics and nutritions. you cant change the fist one but you can use foods that are rich in A and E vitamines and dont forget daieries.
massaging your root hairs is so effective, and remember to use a suitable shampoo and conditioner.
half an inch in three weeks is not that slow but if it's not getting longer it's probably because it's breaking from the bottom, so try trimming about half an inch or so, sometimes that makes it get longer faster.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does anyone know any good ways to gain weight?
- Is this normal?
- Always tired?
- Plzzzz help me gving valuable suggestion??
- Birth control pills??
- How long does it usually take to restart your period after you stop taking birth control pills?
- Could I be pregnant if I missed my period in the 2nd month after having the depo shot?
- I had anal sex for the first time today and bleed?
- Is the diaphram an effective birth control?