Answers: One common non-surgical breast enhancement method is through the use of breast enlargement pills and creams that are easily available in drug stores and pharmacies. Typically, the creams are more recommended than the pills, as you are less likely to have some sort of dangerous allergic reaction to the ingredients especially if you have drug allergy. There is one pill that might give you some small increase in breast size: birth control pills. Most women who begin a regimen of birth control pills report a small increase in overall body weight that is accompanied by a slight increase in breast size.
If you need more info on breast enhancement without surgery, visit this site : http://cosmetic-surgery.my-fashion-house...
You can try using soy.
I heard that can cause men to develope small breasts.
Drugs stores usually sell an all-natural breast enhancer.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Women only...?
- 34b ..bra..i weight 90 and iam5'0 what u think about that are my boobs ok for my age?
- Is it true that pills can enlarge your breast?
- When should I worry that my 13yr hasn't gotten her first period? all her friends have had theirs.?
- Cramps when I run?
- Doc's script required on tv ad for constipation starts w/ a z?
- What can cause a women's breast to hurt?
- Is it normal for your discharge right before your period starts to be a lot more odor-y?
- What kind of pad/tampons do you use?
- When a couple becomes stuck together during sex how are they separated when they go to the emergency room?