What would happen if a women took viagra?
Answers: try it then tell us and we all would know. I don't think anything would happen.
Her ** will get erected.
Why would you want to? There are products for women if you need them so skip the viagra.
I would assume the woman would be highly excited and would want to have sex for awhile.
A dr I know prescribes it for women suffering from low libido. It increases blood flow to genital area which increases sexual desire. Viagra originally invented for and used in preemies. It helps increase their oxygen. Someone thought they should try it out in ppl in comas and noticed men were getting erections, so then tried in concious men and erection occurred. Later approved for men suffering from E.D.
actually they do give some women viagra to have better orgasms, it does the same thing as it does to men, increases blood flow to the sexually stimulated organ, in a woman, the clitoris, wake up boys, its an equal oppertunity world out there.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Vaginal Pain and Painful Sex?
- Nair question on the arms...?
- Lose the last 10 lbs damn it!?
- Termination advice?
- Problems with the patch, need alternative birth control?
- I have been having muscle cramps and spasms in my calfs (legs) for years and it seems to be getting worse?
- What can we do if we have sore & tender breast?
- Does the morning after pill cause abortions?
- Ladies is the normal?
- During fingering can hyman broken?