Does anybody have any facts on how the accurate the blood testing for the red cross is?
Answers: I would get testing done somewhere else just to be sure. They told my cousin she had Hep.C and got her all upset and then she did not have it.
Always get tested more than once.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Should I avoid drinking alcohol while taking CHANTIX?
- Does anyone know anything about harmony ear candles?
- Is it ok to eat a meal right before going to bed?
- Is it bad to cross your legs?
- Is there a long term treatment for cold hands?
- Why do I have really short legs at my height?
- What's the normal pulse for a young person?
- Why am I always so thirsty?
- I have had Diarrea for 3 days, have tried Imodium bt still have it .can you tell me what to eat or drink?
- What is the basis of getting the blood type of a person?