A Definately X Rated Question...Only for the Mature?
Answers: "What are the contents of semen?
The question of semen content arises especially among persons who regularly swallow semen, as in fellatio, and who are concerned about calorie intake and nutritional substances. The average ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc.
The caloric content of an average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 15 calories. "
Trying to convince your girlfriend to swallow maybe??
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I want to be a doctor who treats physical disorders?
- To those who have had an adult tonillectomy, could you please explain the first hour after surgery?
- After i use the bathroom it starts to hurt && or itches?
- Sleep trouble?..?
- Sinus infection?
- Im 16 and i want to get my navel/belly button pierced but my mum won't let me should i got behind her back?
- Is 20 to young to have a baby?
- I quit smoking and i can't stop crying!!? why?