How many teens start smoking a year?
Answers: Each day, 6,000 children under 18 years of age smoke their first cigarette. Almost 2,000 of them will become regular smokers - that's 757,000 annually
90% of all smokers started when they were a teen.
1 in 10 eight graders smoke.
a lot. i don't think an exact number can even be estimated
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Elderly care? Independence..?
- Why do parts of the body 'fall asleep'..when you get that pins and needles sensation, usually your foot
- Is an RN in TX allowed to transport medications from a pharmacy to a patient at home?
- How to stop smoking?
- Does anyone know why i hold my breathe for a long time after iv had a cry?
- Why does asparagus retain its smell when one urinates?
- Any tips for quitting smoking?
- Ligament question?
- Chantix can you get it in Canada.If so did you find it to work? And how long does it take if it did work?
- Are there any Global Conferences on Medical Tourism and HealthCare Outsourcing?