How long does it take a man to get over a "midlife crisis"?
Answers: Doesn't sound at all like a midlife crisis, but more like a personality disorder. Don't give him money as this only enables him to continue to shift responsibility onto others and avoid facing the consequences of his actions. Was his behavior so different when you were growing up?
sounds liek he is lazy, and possibly depressed, but doesnt sound anything like a mid life crisis.
sounds like he needs some help from his family - approach him, tell him how his actions are affecting the people he loves and try to get him some help - counselling or your local doctor might be a start.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How much lotion are you allowed to bring on a plane now? Read details?
- I keep getting obsessive thoughts about things that are never gonna happen,but can't shake them off-why?
- Do anti depressants actually work? what are the alternatives?
- Why do I have such a hard time?
- Do you think I stepped on the glasses, before I looked down ?
- I think I might be bipolar, and i dont know what to do becausemy parents most likely wont believe me.?
- What is borderline personality disorder and what types of treatments are there for it?
- How do i overcome shyness? not just about talking to others but appearance..?
- Help me, please. I am getting scared!! Same dream happening over and over again!?