How long can those of us with ADHD pay attention to a single...hey, look! A chicken!!?
Answers: If you cannot laugh at your own disorder, where does that leave you.
I have OCD, and because I'm at a point with my condition, I can, at times, laugh at it. Thus I watch Monk.
And if I'm out somewhere and the picture frame is tilted, I go and right it. So what?
Tell me about the chicken...hey wait, it's got a feather out of line, let me fix it.
That is not fair to a guy who suffers from ADHD. Let us not make fun of them.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Boyfriends attitude about his untrained dog is tearing us apart.?
- My husband is Bipolar & on Geodon (120mg) - Nuronten(4000mg). He is depressed and having panic attacts.?
- Is my friend bipolar??
- I can't focus?
- What is it like to be addicted to something?
- Do most of Michael Jackson's fans like him because they've been abused, too?
- How do you control your attitude and mouth at work when you need to keep quiet? What tips can you give?
- What type of addiction is painkiller addiction?
- Bruxism-teeth grinding...after SSRI?
- I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?