Who thet ever allow anyome who has been to pysch ward those inside? Cause I think I found a job?
Answers: I don't understand your question. Are you asking if you will be allowed to work in a psych ward if you have been a patient yourself...if so, the answer is yes. Most hospitals have a time frame of how long you have to have been released before you can apply...
They'd definitely allow you to work there. I've been in and out of psychiatric facilities, and they were willing to train me as a peer counselor/ sex ed counselor for teens. I'm 21 now, about to finish college, and trust me, helping others is a great motivator.
Yes you can work there and since you have been threw it in your past you can understand and make a difference, Go for it.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How to get out of severe depression and suicidal tendencies?
- Why are we against variation in our moods and personality?
- I would like to know what is the main cause fo stress within the US.?
- Fear on stage?
- Can too high of a dose of Lexapro cause no appetite, lathergic, weakness, head pressure, upset tummy?
- Why do people feel sorry for themselves? I really need to know.?
- Why does it help me sleep when it rains?
- If You Suspect Your Child Has a Mental Illness. ?
- Why do I get depressed after having fun.?
- HELLP DRIVERS TESTIN CA-failed three times?