Do those who have Dependant Personality find it hard to show their emotions?
Answers: Most often yes. They are afraid that if they come across as to needy you'll find them clingy and feel smothered. But they will show just enough that you don't find them cold and uncaring.
Their true ones, yes.
Trust me when i say YES!
hhhmm i aint thought of that, but looking at the people I know with dependant personalities I do see that these folks dont show their emotions...
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- My son is intrested in becoming a phyiscal therapist does any one know about how much they make$$?
- What therapies are available for autistic people?
- Who thet ever allow anyome who has been to pysch ward those inside? Cause I think I found a job?
- 43 year old chronic insomniac. I have not been able to sleep for over a decade w/o meds. Never reach stage 4
- Dissociative Identitdy Disorder? Do you know anyone that has it or believe that it's real?
- Have been on Celexa for a week and am troubled by the very difficult time ejaculating.?
- What is emotional detachment?
- Have you ever been so stressed out that you temporarily lost all your 5 senses?
- Depression stories how long did your episode last did medication help whats the usual length of a episode?
- Look at Peter senior's profile. Do you agree with me that he's a nutter?