I cant ware non latex condoms what can i do?
Answers: Unless your girlfriend is allergic to latex, wear a letex condom and DO NOT USE SHEEPSKIN, they can hold sperm, but are not weaved tight enough to stop something as small as a virus (HIV, herpes, genital warts, and many more).
don't wear. heh
It's "wear" (not 'ware') so switch to latex...I believe they are more common anyway.
Make smart choices.
try the sheep's skin ones. they are more expensive but worth it
you buy female condom for your partner.
Just wear a condom that is not latex, but they are not protective against STDs though.
Well, it seems you have latex allergy. I used rubber condoms without latex. That seems to solve the problem
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How many poo's are you suppose to have a day?
- I am 23 yr Indian Male From South Africa?
- How does one avoid or hide sweating?
- Help me.. is it a urinary problem?
- I want to make my body into a really muscular and fit person, also i want to gain some weight Any suggestions?
- Free Weights?
- How can i lose weight in one month!?
- What do u thimk?
- What are you packin'?
- Male Enhancers do they work?