Which is the best shaving creme for men?
Answers: Gillette- The best a man can get!
yeah, it makes me feel rugged and macho after i use it in the morning.
a hot shower. Shaving creme is a marketing ploy
Best are shaving foams and not creams. Foams are my favourites. There r lots of options in foams possible. They are just neat, less clumsy, less wet on your hands, etc.
I took a hint from my sister years ago, and saw that she shaved her legs in the shower, so I tried (seems like a hundred years ago!!) shaving about half way through my shower.and I've never gone back to standing at the sink to shave...you're already wet, and your pores are more open and the beard is also wet and moist, and you get the closest shave that way...I use a shave gel, I find it easier to portion in my hand and it's easier to apply..I can shave so closely that my face feels like a baby's ***.
I don't like shaving creams that much anymore. I used shaving creams for years, but I think shaving gel works better. I like Edge shaving gel.
Zirh shave gel is great.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Big feet and hands??
- My mate took a blood test for herpes2 do i need one too?
- Do u have any idead about?
- How should I get rid of this unwanted hair?
- I am 17 yo and have no facial hair!!?
- Does drikinking water reduce Sexual temptation?
- How do I shave my sideburns? (guy)?
- Can you die from masterbation?
- Have to continually swallow?
- My height is 162 cm and i am 17 years old..whats the way to improve height?