Is it normal to get a yeast infection after sex?
Answers: yep, your body chemistry is reacting to his seminal fluid. you may want to check his diet or yours. too much acid or something in one of y'alls system.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do i shave my face for the first time?
- My boyfriend has cheese round his foreskin should i dump him?
- Ejaculation Problems...?
- Im thinking of getting a foot lift?
- Circumcision wrong?
- What is the difference between a male orgasm compared to a woman's?
- How to stop night ejaculations?
- Should i be masterbating?
- Edible warming massage gel's?
- Trying to get a six pack?