Have you ever been bitten by a bug and noticed a peculiar symmetry?
Answers: well its probably a queen ant. they have wings, I dotn know the flickering antanna, but it sounds like a queen ant. go get some aspertame (suger free sweetener, they come in little pink packets alot) and sprinkle it around where the ants are, they will eat it and die.
No, I can't testify to that one.
why is this labeled as mens health?
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Why do guys act different in public with his partner?
- Do you make faces at yourself in the mirror when shaving?
- Do red headed people have red pubic hair?
- I cant ware non latex condoms what can i do?
- When eating, is it good for nuitrition to half swallow something so food is, essentially, in the throat?
- Do women like big ones?
- Can you exfoliate your legs during before or after you shave them (during the same grooming session)?
- Another question?
- Why my penis gets erected when sitting for long hours at work? No sexual reason?