Do you make faces at yourself in the mirror when shaving?
Answers: I find it hard to not say 'Ho Ho Ho!' every time I put shaving cream on my face.
And I'm usually hyper a lot so when I do it of course I'm making faces. Or do things with the shaving cream.
If you're just staring in the mirror while shaving, chances are your life is not much more fun.
No,never,I concentrate on the shaving.
I have a hard time looking into the mirror without makeing some sort of expression period. I actually know of alot of people like this so maybe it's "normal."
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Help Me Please!?
- I am 23 yr Indian Male From South Africa?
- Why am i putting on weight?!?
- Why haven't my orgasms felt good?
- Help: i am gay and i dont want to be how can i change my desire?
- It is good to do pull ups every day ,because i do 20 sets of 15 reps every day?
- So last Friday i decided to quit smoking and now i want to drop other bad habits also, but is it too soon?
- Does the depth of a man's voice have to do with his voice box or the size of his testicles?
- Ight i got a question is it healthy if my pee smells diffrent becsaue of diff medisins?
- My friend said he shaved his Gouch hair..what does that mean he shaved??