Is it okay if i Start Bench Pressing at 14 years old?
Answers: I believe its ok, but I would do extremely light weight. Your bones are still developing and you do not want to hurt your body's growth.
i see no reason why it would be bad.
Go ahead. Don't over do it though, you can acquire shoulder injuries later in life because of over use during the teen years.
Usually whole body training is desired to balance out the top and lower body. Keep in mind your growth plate in your legs. My Anatomy & Physiology Teacher along with a significant number of other's thought so.
It's not proven, but it is believed that excessive weight training on the lower body such as squats and leg presses can permanently stunt leg growth due to damage of the growth plate.
ya you can go ahead i started at 11yrs old when i hit puberty im 13 now
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Anyone know a good way to prevent an in-grown zit?
- I m bilal.i d hand practice for last 5 to 6 years.can it create impotency in me.?
- How can i have more than one orgasms?
- How can one raise testosterone?
- Are overweight men a turn-off for women?
- What is masturbating?
- Build Muscles on the ABS, NOT TOAN OR SLIM! BODY BUILDERS HELP!?
- Can you only orgasm in intercoure or can you also orgasm when you masterbate?
- My nuts and my penis always shrink up after excercise. This is killing me in the showers! What do I do?
- I am H*rny and i Want the Real Thing~~~?