Approximately how many centimetres should your feet be for it to be size a 7 (40) and the same for size 8 (41)
Answers: The formula used by the EU is:
shoe size (mm) = (foot lenght+20 mm)/6.67
so your size 40 is 246.8 mm
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is this ok?
- Any tips on how to get my husband to stop snoring?? (Need sleep!!)?
- Have you ever been bitten by a bug and noticed a peculiar symmetry?
- At what age do men grow up?
- Which one of these would be the best place to commit suicide?
- Prostate Exams what do they do?
- Sideburns or No Sideburns?
- Why can't men have sex without an errection?
- I think i have too many testicles...?
- ALL guys ---- this is important: if a women didn't have sex experience would u be turned off??