I am finishing up a cycle of cypionate and decca.How long should i cycle off?
Answers: I am assuming that when you say cycle, you mean 6-8 weeks. The general rule is to cycle off as much as you were on so if the cycle was 8 weeks I would take 8 weeks offf. Most people do not like to do this so they will do 1/2 the time off so in an 8 week cycle, they would take 4 weeks off. Be sure to continue to work out during the off cycle even though you will lose a little strength. Higher reps will cause your body to produce more GH and testosterone. Also the very basic of nutrients as well especially all the minerals and Zinc.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- A little help please..?
- I want to eat healthier and get fit any suggestions?
- Do you look at your poo before flushing the commode??
- Does anybody know any thing about the side effects on older (80's) men take vicadin for about four months now
- Dude...im like sweating really bad...?
- Head hair preferences?
- Does sex make a man cumm?
- What sound do you make when you orgasm?
- Im 14 an uncircumcised can some tell me why the inside of my penis hurts when i touch it?
- My tool is not straight?