Answers: Just answer his questions nothing more. Any more info than what they ask for is not processed. Why did you have a hard on in front of your son?
just tell him when hes a man he will look more like you. thats enough
Certainly you should be explaining that as you grow up, you grow body hair, your genitals and other body parts grow larger. He is way to young to get the sex talk, other than to let him know that it is ok for you and mom to touch him and clean him, it is not ok for anyone else to be touching him down there or doing anything else. His is just curious, but can't comprehend the whole intercourse/ejaculation stuff at this time-wait until he is much closer to puberty.
If he wants to learn to shower by himself, let him, if he wants to shower with you, fine--make it a fun bonding time. Probably should be starting to shower by himself instead of having his mother help him anyway, but kids don't clean up well as you know, so it is important to monitor. We still fuss at our 11 yr old to wash her hair!@
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How to get precum easily and big volume?
- A personal "men's" problem. Help please?
- Why do testicals move (around)?
- Can Sony PSP (PlayStation Portable) play video .avi, cd (.dat) files and DVD files?
- Guys? when did u first see a female naked?
- --- For Real Mature Adults! ---?
- I love boobs, but hate vagina. Am I gay?
- Is that true ?, men question ^^?
- Hard to lose fat.?
- Does shaving your armpit's reduce sweating?