My friend (male) has a lump on his breast..?
Answers: Yes men can get breast cancer.
My brother had a benign golf ball sized lump in his breast when he was about 17. He had to have it removed.
My dad had a benign baseball size lump on front of his right shoulder area that had to be removed.
It is not unheard of. He should get it checked out.
Your friend needs to SEE A DOCTOR about his 'lump' ... and it could be 'breast cancer' so he should go AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
it's part of puberty unless he is passed that stage, its normal his nipple should look a little strange
Please have him see a doctor right away so they can take a biopsy. I lost a male cousin to cancerous tumor in the chest.. and a good friend who had chemo but died at age 30. Don't delay get that set up today!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Hi , I have to go for a physical, and our doctor is a lady?
- HHELP ME PLEASE!?
- Will this be your worst allergy season ever?
- Can masterbating a lot make me penis not grow?
- Aussie Nad's for men and being a yeti.?
- What can I do to better conceal my penis?
- Wet/Dry Shaver or Dry Shaver?
- If he's wearing tight jeans.will he explode?
- My fiance can't not get an erection after having a seizure.?
- Is there any standard lenght of a penis?