At what age does a man collect social security in new york?
Answers: The rules are the same in New York as in the other 49 states. Your disability benefit gets converted to a social security benefit when you reach full retirement age, which is 65 years plus ten months if you were born in 1942 or 66 years if you were born in 1943. You may be eligible for SSI disability as well.
Full retirement age is NOT 65 anymore. The retirement age gets later gradually; this was one of the attempts to "save" SS.
The day that you turn 65 is the day that your disability changes automatically to regular retirement without changing the amount of your check! Then if you are able,You can work and make some extra money!
SS Disability ends at age 65. New York as all states are all the same regarding SS and Medicare due to it being federal programs.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do i start the first sex with my girl friend?
- To enlarge the penis?
- How could a woman really rape a man?
- Decrease/increases in sexual libido?
- Why does my fiancee feel that he has to masturbate after we do it? Why does he wait till i leave for work?
- Cardio, before or after a work out to lose weight?
- How do i prevent immature ejaculation?
- What can i do to gain weight?
- Will masturbation affects my health?it develops pimples on face?how do girls masturbate?tell the procedure?
- Why do i laugh out loud during sex??