How can i make muscles at home?
Answers: I'm skinny too. Go to the store and buy a lot of chicken, nuts, peanut butter and cottage cheese and fruit.
Go buy the Men's Health spring training supplement ($9.95) and read and obey the chapter on working out without a gym. Yoga can build muscle, pushups, pullups, squats and squat thrusts. be creative, and read up. Eat a gram of protein for every pund you weigh every day.
Push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups will help add some muscle. You can use some of your mom's large cans - make sure they are still full - for "curls" and bicep curls.
if your under 18 ymca memberships r like 15 bucks a month. go hit one of them up
well for arm muscle all u need to do is masturbate and the action in ur muscle builds up you could also just do sit ups on ur bed and carry heavy items say like the monitor.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I gotta cusin whos 12 he masterbates, will this effect his groth, hes about 5'2,5'3& 120 pounds?
- Whats the best way to tighten up abs and love handels ? Age 45?
- I am 13 years of age and my man hood is 10cm's is that ok for my age.?
- Does any1 know anything about dropfoot/footdrop?
- What's the difference between reversible and non reversible vasectomy?
- IF you pluck ur hairs on your mustache will it grow faster?
- Does a man pee the same if he is outside at a park with lots of people !?
- What is masterbation?
- My foreskin??
- I am 5ft 9 inches tall with ercet penis of 6 inches?