How to find the percentage error?
the actual value is 0.379
please tell me the answer also explain me the method to find
if the practical value is 0.389
and actual value is 0.379
what is the percentage error?
Answers: Put your ? question in the correct category. You lazy bastard.
You sure this is a health question?
Its a simple equation:
measured - actual
------------------------- x 100
or go to this website to do it through a computer: http://www.marshu.com/articles/percent-e...
i'm not really sure but i think it's:
bigger value minus the smaller value and then divide them to the bigger value then multiply by 100. =D
for that i guess it's,
(0.396 - 0.379) / 0.396 = 0.043 x 100 = 4.3%
(.389 - .379) / .389 = 0.0257 times 100 = 2.57%
[i hope this helps, although i'm not quite sure]
Steamyst,I am surprised at your outburst.and now to address the question at hand.Put your question in the correct category you lazy bastard.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Which way to wipe?
- Sperm come out yellowish whats thoes that mean?
- What r the harms of masturbation?
- Dry circles on skin??
- Approximately how many centimetres should your feet be for it to be size a 7 (40) and the same for size 8 (41)
- Why does his face change like this??
- How does one avoid or hide sweating?
- How can i make muscles at home?
- Male urinating during intercourse?