What could be reason for trouble in swallowing with no symptoms?
Answers: One reason for having trouble swallowing is that your esophagus needs to be stretched. You should really see a doctor about this.
maybe ur just hungry
when i swallow [my] spit i get hungry/thirst for some reason
Try going to webmd.com and using their database of symptoms (trouble swallowing is a symptom) to get possible reasons.
If it really bothers you, ask your doctor about it at your next appointment.
This may be worth consulting your doctor about.
Paramedic in SC
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Hellp I am venkat/23m at few occasions in my sleep my penis erect and semen oozing out of it solution please?
- Does any body know why?
- Sexual problem or is it Mental?
- I want know how the way that i can inlagrment in my penis?
- When will my hair grow back?
- Does anyone know where in the United States I can have the least inexpensive circumcision operation done?
- Is there anything you can take to lower a man's sex drive?
- Whats wrong w/ me if my penis is bent?
- Is 200mg per week of Testosterone too Much??
- Why do boys want to show off their penis?