How will viagra, or celias effect a man who has a pacemaker and defibulator?
Answers: Drain his batteries.
You may want to find a herbal alternative such as ProVigraX. Always consult a physician.
The only answer I would trust is one from a licensed doctor. Ask your doctor! Don't just get answers from people here. Ask your doctor! If someone has a pacemaker, they have a cardiologist who can give a reliable, educated answer. Once again, ask the doctor!
Ask your doctor. There may be other reasons why not to use it. Both of them, I do believe have the potential to cause a drop in BP which could lead to a dangerous condition for someone who has a Pace Maker.
might cause the pacemaker to fire prematurely. i am sure the dr has strongly. suggested not using those pills. dont work well with nitro and other blood pressure medicine.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Ejaculation problem.?
- HELP!! Seriouse help!! Need Advise BAD!?
- Penile problem?
- How much does it cost to have a penis enlargement surgery?
- How big is a "big" dick?
- Over controlled Ejaculation Problem? Any Help?
- Do you make faces at yourself in the mirror when shaving?
- What age do you have to be to have sex?
- If your uncircumsized do you pee sitting down?
- Premature Ejaculation?