Is it true my sperm is in danger because i sometimes use laptop on my lap?
No, heat maybe.
But you would need to have it there a lot longer then an hour.
Please do not be alarmed. There is more radiation from the sun than from a laptop.
you obviously have no life...no offense but think about it
there is radiation emitted from a laptop but very very little so don't worry about it it will not affect u
Your current sperm yes; your future sperm production, no.
Heat will kill sperm stored in the testes; but you are constantly making new sperm, and the new ones will be unaffected by the previous heat.
Sure, you might cook the sperm you have in you when you use the laptop, but since you continually produce it, so what. And if you are not trying to father a child right now, certainly no reason to stop using the laptop.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- My stomache growls too much is that normal?..?
- Center portion of my moustache is very thin. How to make it more thicker. Its very very thin and cannot be see
- I am 14 year old boy 5'4 with 4 inch penis.HELP!?
- What kind of muscular contractions occur in orgasms?
- Will the jerk donald lose his hair, he should lose all wjhat a a**?
- Why does it hurt to pee after i masterbate?
- Bulk up thighs (without ruining knees)?
- How do I keep skoal fresh longer?
- Is it better to work out chest and tris together or chest and back together?
- Spots on my penis?