Can you exfoliate your legs during before or after you shave them (during the same grooming session)?
Answers: always exfoliate after you shave your legs and in same session.. and them do so every few days as hair grows back to avoid ingrowns
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Testosterone? Puberty? Growth and muscle streght? Basically guy puberty questions.?
- Are short men "closer to the action"?
- What do girls like the best?!?
- I'm 17 and i'm 4 in long when not erect and i'm 8 in long when erect is this right for my age?
- What is the best material for guy's underwear?
- Im serious and just curious..?
- I am a sixteen year old male... is it wrong to masturbate?
- I am squeezing my nuts during masturbation. is there any harm?
- I just pee'd my pants. Is this normal for a 77 year old man?
- My penis sticks out in my pants and it looks wrong.What should I do?