Clear fluid out of penis?
Answers: it isn't sperm but it is some of the fluids that will comprise your semen once you mature a bit more. If it was an ejaculation though, you would know because of the terrific feeling that occurs during orgasm/ejaculation.
Most guys do experience the clear fluid though; it is a form of lubrication that can appear during the various stages of sexual arousal.
So, you may or may not have ejaculated depending on whether you climaxed at the time the clear fluid appeared or not. Most often thought he fluid will appear before climax. then again early ejaculations will be clear until sperm presents itself.
Pre-c.um , big penis and pre... You must be every girls dream!
congratulation , u got ur first semen . in early stages it come less but halfspoon is ok.
Technically know as pre-seminal fluid. You're fine.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is it ok to be afraid to take a physical?
- Why do guys measure their penis..?
- Problem with body smell?
- What's the G spot in girls..?
- If your uncircumsized do you pee sitting down?
- How can I take excessive ear wax out of my ear?
- How to tell a guy that he smells when you have sex?
- What is the average amount of inches an average human grow a year?
- What does circumised mean?
- My friend have an habbit of mastrubating from last 4 years he wants to leave that habbit,how? help..?