Can holding in bm hurt you?
Answers: Well, he can get impacted feces which can cause bleeding and painful passing. It can also cause hemorrhoids. He probably is uncomfortable going in certain places. Hard one to deal with. I guess you just have to keep encouraging. Good health.
no dont worry about it
Yes, it will.
He will grow to become constipated or have problems with his bowels when he gets older.
I used to do the same thing and my system has been screwed up for years now.
It's not good for him to ignore the call or to hold it in. It could cause incontinence in the future. At any rate, it can cause gastronomical discomfort for the time being.
Yes it can create some very serious problems if it goes on tho long,Fecal Impactions or worse a Bowel Obstruction. But I wouldn't worry too much. Small children do this quite commonly they won't hold it for too long cause it is to painful. Usually its just laziness to go to bathroom. But it would not hurt to talk to his Dr. there could be some constipation issues and a stool softener can be ordered for him.
it can cause constipation
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- If I get hot or cold easily does it mean I have bad circulation?
- What do you call that thing that you squeeze with one hand and it's got a metal spiral thing at the top of it?
- How Do you heal a sunburn?
- Any advice on dislocated hip?
- I just had surgery for my fractured ankle. i'm home now but my ankle still hurts when I try to walk more?
- Do i need complete bed rest for pulled muscles in my back?
- How come some people go pee alot but some people only go 3 or 2 times why is this??
- Knee cracks and kind of hurts sometimes?
- What's the Blue oblong pill for Tension headache?
- What helps the pain of a sunburn besides aloe? Help please?