How come some people go pee alot but some people only go 3 or 2 times why is this??
Answers: Kristi is correct.
I have what they refer to as an 8 hour bladder which came in handy when working in the OR on big surgeries.
There is a girl at work who drives me crazy with the amount of times she has to get up and disrupt the whole working staff with the number of times she has to go pee.
If someone knows they pee alot,why do they continue to drink alot? One of the worlds biggest wonders I suppose.
An infection could also account for this or even pregnancy when the baby starts to crowd the bladder.
depends on how much we drink and what types of foods we eat. Some contain more water than others.
I would assume some people have smaller bladders than others. Also, UTI or Kidney infections can cause frequent urination. And yep, consuming a lot of water can do it too!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Office papers brightness seem brighter or more whiter than before.?
- I am always tired what can I do?
- How come i have cuts all over my body?
- Sleep secrets for people with fibromyalgia ?
- Same thing?
- I dont know if i have broke my leg?
- What is the bst way to heal a fractured foot?
- PARACETAMOL. Can this help me get a good nights sleep?
- My boyfriend suffers from sleep apnea. what are ways to help alleviate it?
- For the past few years i have been getting horrible migranes to the point i have to take?