What is a good exercise for hip pain?
Answers: It would be ideal if you saw a physical therapist for an evaluation and the proper exercises for your hip.
If you have access to a pool that would be the best way to exercise. You can move your legs from side to side and up and down. Only do a few of these at a time. The water is going to help reduce Any further stress on the hips.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Half way through the day I just get exhausted and can hardly move. What's my problem?
- How to get rid of my body fat?
- Anyone Been Bit By A Spider??
- Has anyone tried Acupuncture for pain in the neck & back?
- Blood in stool?
- How do i know if there's something wrong with my ankle?
- I have blister on my feet what is the best way to prevent them?
- Pain in left side of face and neck/?
- How can I make my veins pop up?
- Help for a cold!?