Pressure point in the neck?
Answers: It is not really a pressure point. Pressure points are usually used with a finger for a distraction and/or pain compliance.
On each side and at the base and center of the neck is a nerve center. If you strike this area with a open or closed hand properly and with enough force, you will cause loss of consciousness for 20-30 seconds without injuring the person.
This requires proper training and technique to prevent injuries.
I am not sure but there is one in the front middle of your neck below your adams apple.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Infected nose ring?
- I recently had a mri scan and they dicovered a mass attached to my brain stem and spinal cord im scared Help?
- Stage Hypnosis Question?
- What type of doctor do I see, for Carpal Tunnel?
- I messed up my knee! can someone please help me?
- Elbow injury?
- Can a doctor deny seeing me unless I have insurance card?
- Strong burn pain in left side of kindens?
- I wasj just wondering how long after knee arthroscopy would i be able to bend my knee??
- Im having troubles swallowing...?