***How many calories you think there will be in a Donut***?
Answers: It all depends on the dough-nut. The size, the type,sugar coated,or plain. They are all different and too many calories for me so I don't buy or make them.
Go to Krispy Kreme website. It will make you never want to eat another doughnut again. One doughnut= One meal worth of calories.
Donut or doughnut that is the question, in other words donot eat a donut because they're loaded with thick, sticky, nasty fat and will stick to your insides like honey on toast. But I'd say about 1200 - 1500 calories. About 3 hours on a treadmill, 10 miles of running or 3 hours of swimming for 10 days straight. If you want to stay in shape, stick with a delicous carrot, okay?
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can i have Dr Bagga's contact number plse?
- What is the best lube to be used during an intercourse?
- What do you think about junior cigarettes ?
- What do you do with a foot injury.?
- Back pain injury?
- I have a trampoline injury. Does anyone have any ideas of what it might be?
- Muscle Atrophy?
- I was on my way to bed and made right turn and wound up here why am I still awake?
- Pain after surgery?
- School with Pink Eye or no?