What's the Blue oblong pill for Tension headache?
Answers: Hi there:
I sympathize with you. I went to the ER 2 weeks ago with my worst migraine yet. I know what you mean since a month long migraine seemed to be the usual for me. For those who don't believe, I'm sorry and I would not wish you to go thru it. However, let me tell you what has helped me: (1) getting more sleep (I know migraines have kept me up but find a way to get a few nights of solid sleep) (2) taking a good quality multivitamin without missing (yes, I've missed a few and I can tell) somehow seemed to ease the frequency. (3) Worse than a migraine is a rebound headache. If you have been taking meds unsuccessfully, STOP. Somehow I have found that a "reset" is what my body may need. (4) Prayer (no need to say more).
I will be praying for your headache to go away and as far as the oblong blue pill, no idea. I thought I had taken them all... :-)
You are overthinking a simple, common condition. You aren't going to die. It's a tension headache. I take naproxen (Aleve)for those, it's a blue pill (not viagra). It works for me.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I am 17 years old andf every day i wake up feelin tired, it takes me a couple of hours to get to sleep?
- Can you mix norflex and vicodin?
- Any medical professionals?
- My god! Help please? ... Zzz... zzz?
- How do you dry rosehips and make rosehip tea?
- How to wake up in the morning.?
- Will a baker cysts ever go away?
- Coccyx specialists?
- Back painproblems?
- I recently got a hard hit on my upperlip on the left hand side.?