Individual Health Insurance Plans in Oregon?
We want something with EXCELLENT maternity care (as we plan on concieving another child soon) We do NOT want coinsurance.
Can anyone suggest a local insurance plan that would meet our needs?
Answers: You may want to try a website that compares multiple companies at once to get you the best price. I am paying less than ½ after I did.
Go to: http://www.insureme.com/landing.aspx?ref...
It sounds like you are looking for benefits. I would look at all the companies and see which benefits meet your needs.
If you are not pregnant I would wait until you get health insurance. Health insurance will cost more if you are pregnant.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have been working out for a little over a month now and about an hour later im in killer pain...back pain?
- I can't get no sleep?
- Dancers!? Help!?
- I've taken 13 tablets of Extra Strength tablets within 12 hours so far in 12 hours, what will happen?
- When i bend over just barely my spine protrudes from my back and sticks out a lot. Why?
- How can you tell if you tore something inside after a c-section?
- After I drink alcohol my left leg hurts the next day. It's a throbbing pain, any explanations?
- If I crush up caffiene pills, and snort them through my nose?
- Can any one tell me the recovery time of a Subcromial Decompression operation?
- Uggh how much longer will my tonsilectomy hurt?! im on day 5!?