What do you call the bone below the ankle opposite side of the pinky toe?
Answers: If it is on the opposite side of the "pinky toe" it is the navicular bone. The cuboid is on the SAME side.
Here is a chart of the bones of the foot and you can find it for yourself because your description has me puzzled:
what do I call it? I call it Vincent. Its the most annoying bone in my body.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I am 17 years old andf every day i wake up feelin tired, it takes me a couple of hours to get to sleep?
- What legal rights do you have if your doctor screws up LASIK?
- Do you think it is rude that I fall asleep and snore loud during a massage?
- I have dull knee pain and sharp pain in the bottom of my foot...?
- How do you take a shower with a broken leg?
- Ouchy sunburn...HELP?
- I got my belly button pierced...now what?
- My tendons have been injured a long time, what can I do?
- Carpal tunnel?