Severe leg cramps? What could cause them to last longer than 30 minutes other than thyroid or diabetes?
Answers: many things cause leg cramps.. i would be speculating on the cause of yours...
try drinking tonic water.
Having a too low potassium level. That can happen anytime and last for hours.
dehydration can cause muscle cramping
severe dehydration causes all your muscles to cramp---
remember your HEART is a Muscle.
don't take chances--see a doctor if you are having this problem.
Could be something mild to something severe,
but remember, most severe things are treatable, even curable, if caught EARLY enough!
Go to the doctor! :)
Hope you find out what it is and can feel better soon. :)
try eating a banana a day (seriously)
Poor circulation could be the problem. When it is severe, your fingers or toes will begin to change color, and medical assistance is needed.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is Black & Mild cigars bad for you?
- Numbness in my foot. Any ideas??
- Numb fingers?
- Are colored contact lenses more susceptible to infection compared to "clear" ones? If so--why?
- Sleep schedule.?
- Smoking my last cigarette on Tuesday?
- Sharp stomache pains?
- Have you ever heard of the spinal column shrinking?
- How many hours should I sleep?
- How long does a sprain take to heal?