Any advice on dislocated hip?
Answers: CHIROPRACTOR, CHIROPRACTOR, CHIROPRACTOR!!
He or she can correct the problem with one adjustment, but when the muscles have been stretched, short on one side and long on the other, they can pull it back out of place. So it might take two or three to keep it in place.
Call to day and do it you will feel better promptly (as long as it is not fractured).
Good Luck Do it right away.
get off it for a while, used ice perhaps, Tylenol or aspirin can help thing like that somewhat, but you should still see a doctor
Yes, rest don't it sounds good just relaxe sweetie you'll be ok. .
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How can you alleviate hormonal migraines?
- Backpain vs pillow?
- Are there any nurses out there who can tell me what might be wrong ?
- How can i get my ear to open?
- What causes a charlie horse?
- I think I have sprained my ankle but there is no swelling or bruising, but it hurts like hell!?
- My body hurts whenever someone pokes or toches me.?
- What should I do if I scratched my eye with tweezers?
- Knee hurts ALOT! fell at gymnastics! should I go to the doctors?
- Sever second of pain in my leg.?