Disable due to pregnancy or not??
Doctors research suggests the chemical released in a womens body during delivery (intended for proper movement of the bones allowing the baby to drop) is reason for other joints to be pulled out of alignment. So if that's so wouldn't it be a pregnancy related injury?
Answers: No because it did not occur during the pregnancy or delivery, it happened after the birth was complete while you were sleeping. It probably will go away if it hasn't already.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Medical insurance question?
- I get sharp pains in my ankles when I rotate my feet after running. Is this from Over-pronation?
- Is there a way to lessen the pain when waxing?
- What is the best thing for poison ivy?
- Sore Throat ?
- Swollen calf muscles?
- Does anyone know how to remove a sliver that is under my fingernail?
- Coughing up blood?
- Does these vitamins work ?
- Blood in the eye..?