Bruise on hand/wrist?
Answers: it sounds like its not that big of a bruise or your not in that much pain. i have broken both of my wrists racing motocross and anytime you have a bruise in an area that gets moved a lot can be a pain in the butt. if i were you i wouldnt totally restrict movement in that area because if you do for to long then the muscles might become tense then you will have to deal with hurt muslces and bruises.
no it should have no significant effect. Taking motrin can help with breaking down the blood which is what causes a bruise in the first place.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- If you were hit on the hands with a stick until bruised as a child for discipline - can that cause arthritis?
- Omg please help!((READ THIS!))??
- 3rd degree sunburn?
- What could it be if I keep continuing to have pains under my right ribs?
- How much acetaminophen is needed to cause liver damage?
- Nausea really bad?
- So i will be having knee surgery soon, and was wondering if i can go on medical leave?
- How can someone spend many hours on a site like this and still claim to have a job and a life?
- What do you mean by headache?
- What is a spinal tap? And why is it given?