Are varicose veins dangerous if it causes pain in my legs?
Answers: yes...see your doctor asap. You may be at risk from a thrombosis.
if its very painful.. it coudl get worse and hurt even more
tell your doctor
if it hurts bad then u probably will hve to get it removed
You should talk to your doctor.
Varicose veins are generally harmless and really shouldn't be painful at all. I would check with your doc to see if there isn't something else causing the pain, because I suspect that there is.
Yes, it is something you want to have a doctor look at. It is usually due to venous insufficiency and can also lead to blood clots.
they can be very harmful
Yes, if you get a clot. A doctor can usually remove them successfully.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have a tummy ache.. whats good for it?
- How do I change my sleep cycle?
- What can i do to prevant my eye lid from sticking to my eye when i sleep and reopen my scrached cornias?
- How do you heal the knee if you cant bend it and hurts to touch with the lightest touch?
- Are my ears infected?
- I had a mechanical pencil lead inside me for a month!! could i have lead poisoning?
- Do I have calcium deficiency?
- I have lower back problems whenever I bend my neck downwards or when I am sitting in a crouched position.?
- Killer throat =[?
- What's the odds of having an Achilles tendon injury without having any pain?