My husband's ankle is always swollen, and he has broken veing what could it be?
Answers: Personally I don't think the doctor is going to be able to help him with that problem. What I would do is buy a magnetic bracelet and wrap it around his ankle at bedtime and leave it there all night. In the moring you should see that the swelling has gone down along with any pain. Anyway I have an ankle thats swells up all the time and thats what I do.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Do Acupuncture work on pinched nerves ?
- Can u eat the skin of a babybel?
- Please help! ankle broken right now!?
- Can torn ankle ligaments heal or be treated? where you have a problem where its easy to keep twisting your?
- Stretch Marks?
- I have this thing?
- Why do I always get paper cuts when I use cardboard?
- Does visine sting your eyes?
- Next time you pick your nose will you be sure to see that some idiot doesn't jog your Elbow?
- My 3 and a half year old son has pain in his penis. It's swollen too.?