What is wrong with me? i feel very dizzy and i don't know what it is cause from?
Answers: dizzyness causes
inner ear infection
bump on head
heat or sun stroke
High or low blood pressure.
It could be an inner-ear problem which you could learn to live with (maybe) - it could just be water in your ear which may go away on it's own. It could also be something more serious having to do with your blood pressure which you MUST MUST MUST get taken care of! Check out state/local insurance options for those who don't have insurance as well as programs at local hospitals which may be available to help pay for treatments.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How can someone spend many hours on a site like this and still claim to have a job and a life?
- I have arm weakness and a stiff neck. what should i do.?
- Urgent help needed!!?
- Omg what can it be please help me?
- Does anyone have any knowledge about the prescrition drug Ultram??
- I got my tongue pierced a week ago and I am concerned.?
- My hip hurts.. what can i do for it?
- Tips on how to improve your sleep?
- Why do i feel a clicking when i breath after an injury to my back and ribs?
- With an X Ray of a Hip does it show the cartilage as well as the bone.?