Answers: not a dr, but am a pt...its good to wrap it, it will help with the swelling, just dont do it too tight or it will cut off ur circulation...Ice and rest are always good too!
As long as you are able to walk on it is okay to wrap it. I would also recommend elavating the knee and applying ice to it a couple of times a day.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Do you feel cold when you are tired?
- How do I stitch my eye?
- Please help Bee sting.?
- My boyfriend has trouble going to sleep at night. Any advice?
- What do you call that thing that you squeeze with one hand and it's got a metal spiral thing at the top of it?
- Do you think drinking 6 two liters in a few hours would cause kidney failure?
- Torn quad muscle?
- How hard do you have to hit your head?
- Intense pain from fibula break...do I take off ACE bandage?
- I need to get some pineapple and lemon extract where can i get this?