Bruise under the eyes. HELP!?
And there's the black with a highlight of bluish bruise under his eye.
How do you get rid of it?
[ Is ice or hard boiled egg useful? ]
Answers: Bruise--First Aid
"Place ice on the bruise to help it heal faster and to reduce swelling. Place the ice in a cloth -- DO NOT place ice directly on the skin. Apply the ice for up to 15 minutes per hour.
Keep the bruised area raised above the heart, if practical. This helps keep blood from pooling in the bruised tissue.
Try to rest the bruised body part by not overworking your muscles in that area."
Don't use ice unless it's swollen. A bruise is made from trapped blood so if you put ice on a bruise, it won't help anything. Something warm will actually work better because it will start the blood moving again. I have also heard that frozen steaks work, but I've never actually tried that before.
that is easy put light makeup under it not to much or people will notice and if he really wants to git rid off is he wil put makeup on it if he dosent want that it is the weekend and it will heal
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Plz help me it is still hurting omg?
- Yet ANOTHER Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) Question!!..?
- What is chamomile?
- Urgent!!My 11 year old cuz hit herself on the head hard.?
- I have a ear infection will it just go away on its own?
- Are there any foods that help you heal faster from say a surgery?
- What do these herbal teas taste like?
- Sprained finger? HELP?
- What is that clicking sound in my knee?
- Why does wrapping an injury help?